The work below was created and submitted by
current and former PPE students
$1000 stipend spread over the next 3 years (not $1000 per year)
Intended for Books, Travel, and Group Events
- Books must be PPE Related
- Will reimburse for Books for Gov, Econ or Phil elective courses
- Will not reimburse for non-PPE books such as Math or Spanish
- Will reimburse for book rentals
- All Travel must be pre-approved
- Travel form must be filled out and signed by a PPE Prof.
- Will not reimburse for travel after you have traveled
- Acceptable travel must be directly related to your work in PPE
- We will provide you with a travel advance before you travel.
- Travel forms must be turned in at least three weeks before travel.
- No Alcohol
- Events must be pre-approved by the PPE Chair or administrative
- Reimbursement for events – Only one receipt for group event
- Need to submit an attendance list with receipt.
- Do not highlight receipts, the ink in highlights eats the ink on receipt
- Must submit original receipts, for Amazon or other online purchases print and bring to the administration office or a readable PDF copy with full details is acceptable
- Receipts must be submitted within 30 days of purchase, this is accordance of the IRS policy
- No Computer/Tablets or other electronics.
Feel free to email Anastasia Garcia at firstname.lastname@example.org for your stipend balance or if you have other questions before your purchase
How to Submit a Stipend Request
- For online purchases, obtain a pdf of the invoice. For in-person purchases, retain the receipt.
- Submit the receipt or invoice below. Alternatively, email Anastasia Garcia at email@example.com with the receipt/invoice attached.
- In 1-2 weeks a check with the reimbursed amount will be deposited in your mailbox.